Let’s keep this simple, in short:
Who wants their personal information banded around the internet and sold at auctions to the highest bidder? We wouldn’t and we won’t pass yours on either.
We use your information only to complete your order, remember your shopping cart or to inform you of nice little changes to PYC. Your payment details are never even seen by us and are processed by the neat and secure payment system called Stripe.
In order for us to give you the best possible service we use your data in various, safe and conscious ways. Here is an outline of how we process your data based on how we obtained it:
A) Contact form
- Data: Name, Email Address
- Reason: To enable us to reply to your query
- Storage: Website and our email client (Gmail). Accessible by Admin only.
B) Mailing List Signup
- Data: Email Address
- Reason: To allow us to contact you at a later date with information
- Storage: Mailing Service (Mailchimp) Accessible by Admin only.
- Data: Name, Email Address, Billing and Shipping Address, Frame Sizes, Phone (if provided)
- Reason: Order fulfilment
- Storage: Website and email client (name, email, adresses)
- Bank details are not, nor ever will be stored, seen or processed by us (unless over the phone) our payment processor Stripe deals with this side of things.
- Data: Products viewed, pages visited, duration
- Reason: To enable targeted Marketing
- Storage: Within Facebook. We see no data.
Royal Mail: https://www.royalmail.com/privacy-policy/